We look back on a great year for video games and what it takes to make money in 2017.
The following people joined us to reflect on the year that was:
- Janine Hawkins, freelance writer featured on Gamespot, Waypoint, Polygon and elsewhere
- David Wolinsky, freelance writer behind the Don't Die interview series, also available on YouTube
- Yifat Shaik, designer of Real Army Simulator, co-director of Dames Making Games and a game design professor at York University
- Taylor Bai-Woo, game designer with the Gloam Collective working on Bravery Network
- Gabriel Zoltan-Johan, head coach of the League of Legends team, FlyQuest
- Jonathan Ore, journalist with the CBC and CBCNews.ca
Our most memorable games in 2017 was...
- Janine Hawkins - Yakuza 0
- David Wolinsky - Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- Yifat Shaik - The Nintendo Switch
- Taylor Bai-Woo - Follow
- Gabriel Zoltan-Johan - What Remains of Edith Finch
- Jonathan Ore - Destiny 2
Thanks to everyone who joined us for this show!