We talk handcrafted games, program detectives and memories
This episode contains the following segments:
- Luke Whittaker and Daniel Fountain talk about the connection we have with physical constructed worlds, and how we might see them in video games. (0:00)
- We look at the future of Ubisoft, Sony, and confirm that we're still pretty into memes. (11:45)
- Alex Pieschel tells what he remembers of Final Fantasy VII, based on a neat essay he wrote (37:50)
- Daniel Mullins made a "broken" game we can't really talk about, so instead we try to solve Grandia II (47:35)
- We did a brief history of Final Fantasy VII.
- Here's what Lumino City looked like in its prime
- Here's what Lumino City looks like right now.